• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Wood Pile Pix

dorkweed

High of 60 today and 65 all weekend here! :tongue: -Jordan-

Come on Marble, what's this "North Texas" stuff????? Where are you at................Wichita Falls, Denison, DFW, Texarkana???? You're not "North Texas" unless you live in the panhandle...........like I did in the late '80's. Amarillo gets snow, Wichita Falls gets ice, and DFW gets rain. I don't mind the snow by the way. Better than muddy, damp, windy, cold, miserable early Spring weather!!!!

• Owner

Hell Left the house this morning cross New Meadows Valley at +10*F this morning by the time I drove 3 hours to Ontario, OR the weather had warmed up to a nice 53*F... By the time I got done over at Caldwell, ID it was nearly 60*F... Really nice... But by the time I got to New Meadows again it was barely +31*F and the sun going down...:wtf:

Come on Marble, what's this "North Texas" stuff????? Where are you at................Wichita Falls, Denison, DFW, Texarkana???? You're not "North Texas" unless you live in the panhandle...........like I did in the late '80's. Amarillo gets snow, Wichita Falls gets ice, and DFW gets rain. I don't mind the snow by the way. Better than muddy, damp, windy, cold, miserable early Spring weather!!!!

Ha ha very very close with Denison, Im out between Van Alstyne, TX and Trenton, TX. Also Im in North Texas the panhandle is north north Texas lol -Jordan-