• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Had one heck of a week "In a Good way"

Wild and Free

Here in North Dakota Ron Paul made a 4 city tour in 2 days, very short and only announced a couple days in advance to prevent his opposition from organizing any negativity campaigns against him, "It worked" I got to see him speak in Bismarck monday the 20th on Presidents day to boot "Knock on wood" in person. It was a great time and a packed house.

I have been so fired up and fed up with how things are going I attended my district GOP convention which was on Thursday night and got myself elected as a delegate to go to the state GOP convention.

At least I got my foot in the door now.

After spending a few hours visiting with folks who also were elected delegates "there are 32 in my district" I can say there is a strong chance my district will nominate Ron Paul.Posted Image

Eh, after doing alot of personal study and deliberating on politics, I found that it is a charade. Call me a conspiracy theorist, but I think its all a puppet show. The real deals go on behind the closed doors...On a side note, Ron Paul can't be any worse of a president than what we have had before... :whistle:

Eh, after doing alot of personal study and deliberating on politics, I found that it is a charade. Call me a conspiracy theorist, but I think its all a puppet show. The real deals go on behind the closed doors...

On a side note, Ron Paul can't be any worse of a president than what we have had before... :whistle:

Text taken from the John Birch Society web site.

By definition, a conspiracy exists when two or more persons work secretly for an evil or unlawful purpose. Given the state that America is in today, one could argue that an unconstitutional agenda is no longer secret, but in the open for all to see. Those that continue to work against the Constitution do so brazenly, continuing to make promises and entitlements to citizens that the country cannot afford while committing future generations to crushing debt and ever decreasing prosperity at the expense of liberty.
  • Like 1

...problem is, there are too many willfully ignorant people these days that give more of a hoot about their micro-world than they do about the real world. They would rather have their heads in the sand than take a good look without the rose-colored glasses. Only then, would they know that the people in our offices are the real scumbags.Too bad we can't go back to Washington's day, where they actually would be HUNG from a rope for practice of treason. :whistle:

I read an article in the paer the other week discussing statistics of how upset people across the country are with the way things in DC are done. It was near 70% of the people were disgusted with congress. It was also near 70% of the same people that felt their representatives were doing a good job and it was the other folks that were screwing up. If thats is how most folks look at it no wonder things are not changing. Send new folks to DC and if that doesnt work send new ones the next time. Clean them all out and start over.

:smart:
Ah Yes the old Hegalian Dialectic or Problem reaction solution that the governments now use to create the terroism falicy and the police state we live in today. Create a problem "911" provide a solution "turn all free americans into slaves to the police state through small increments and gradually taking our rights away" then offer the solution " no more rights under the guise of safety".:banghead: Ron Paul is the only candidate who understands this and will try and get us out from under the control of the United nations and the control of the global bankers who run this country. The reason we are in the shape we are today is because of the main stream media and the ongoing dumbing down of the society as a whole. People have been more interested in sports than their own well being but it is slowly "Unfortunately" changing and to stand down and do nothing is not an option anymore. This is why I am getting involved and from what I see at the local level it is starting to change for the better as most are waking up to whats happening and starting to get involved again. I like the quote I can't remember who but it states "When people start following the voting records of their elected officials as closely as they follow the scores of their favorite sports team the country will be a better place." Thats what I have to say.:thumbup2:

Sounds like you have done some homework... :wink:...apply the aforementioned to congress. They have turned what our forefathers have created as a safety net for the people into a good cop, bad cop, charade.I prefer to align myself or identify myself as one who is more republican or conservative. Although, if you examine closely, it means nothing to these crooks anymore.If I had to now identify myself, I could myself a little more extreme and say Independent, Libertarian. We have to stop playing the, "which side are you gonna be on" game. We have to start and stay with the thinking in alignment to the principles our country was founded on. When we can remember and stay within the constitution and bill of rights, then, we can start to taste freedom.These cronies in office have disregarded our heritage and they hold to a different set of rules now. Throwing out the constitution and BOR and going towards whats convenient. Looking for security and handing freedom over....I'll get off the soap box, as I'm sure I'm preachin' to the choir.

I don't understand the whole "party" deal. To me you look at an issue and decide what is best for the country. If we are going to have people choose sides (parties) then you really have no ethical input on the matter. MYY idea of government is one set up like it is now with one house having equal representation and one representing the population of the state. There will be no political parties. Their job will consist of going in and seeing an issue, collaborating on the issue, and either getting rid of it or passing it. In theory if all points of the issue are gone over with the pros and cons of each point being discussed, then the vote should be almost unanimous. They should be based on the ethics the country was founded on and your personal ethics being you grew up in this country. There should be no buddying up or any of that other crap they seem to do for reasons unbeknowst to me. The other thing is that people need to evolve. Someone can be set on their decision even if it is full of cons just so they don't look like they weren't smart for seeing the cons in the beginning. I deal with this everyday, people tell me I am not consistent but the more I learn the more pros I might see in an idea I once didn't support so I then support the idea. People in government are alway set on one way and they never change, even if the idea is complete crap. I have no idea why they do this. Ideas that people do not unilaterally agree on in government are probably mostly the result of misinformation or lack of it. How else would laws that make us pay for robbers injuries get through. That's my 1/2 cent. I don't watch the news much so maybe I am wrong lol.

:lol: For the most part I believe you have the idea, overall. Lol, does that make any sense?Our forefathers saw the product of many evil things done in europe in their time. They knew what a religious state looked like and a dictatorship. They knew that they could not let this country succumb to what they have seen.By spreading the power and control over a series of branches to keep the checks and balances in order.The real problem we have today is that the people in these positions are no longer adhering to this idea. Did you know that back when this country was born, the politicians NEVER even got paid for their service? They never once received a dime for their work in government! These men volunteered, sacrificed their own personal time for the good of their country.The problem we have today, is that these crooks look at it differently then our forefathers did. Its about "prestige!" Hold your finger up to your nose and say that with a fancy attitude. These people think they are like the supreme race. They think they are the elite and better than everyone else. They were born into this lifestyle of entitlement.They think that we are here to serve THEM. But in fact, they are here to serve US! These people have been bought off by the most wealthiest people in the world. There is in fact an agenda from prying eyes that is going on.ISX, the logic behind their reasoning is something we will never be able to grasp if you keep looking at it in the confines of US policy. These people are in it for a GLOBAL goal. They WANT to SEE the demise of the US and its Constitution and BOR. We are indeed the final frontier of the world that stands in the way of their goals.Like I said, call me a conspiracy theorist if you want, but because I choose to pull my head out of the sand and see these people working in parallel to what I read, I believe it.Some of you may think its crazy to hear, but what I'm telling you is that I read the Bible. If you really wanna know the future and what is going to happen, I will vouche for the Bible being the most accurate at whats going to happen.....I'm starting to feel bad, lol. I feel like i have hijacked this thread. I shall stop, if I'm stepping on the OP's toes. :pray:

That why i say clean house and start over. get all the money and corprate intrest be they global or national out of politics and have these people do the peoples buisness. To get elected today cost so much money that everyone is beholden to the folks with the money and not the people who elected them. I dont think W&F sould be offended by the track this thread has taken. I am proud he has taken the step to get involved and maybe more of us should.

Heck no I do not mind at all. I wish more people would jump in and learn as this is whats getting us aligned again. It is sad that most boards shy away from the political discussion because from what I see 90% of it is people who have somewhat of an understanding and some are just starting to see and are waking up.

--- Update to the previous post...

:lol: For the most part I believe you have the idea, overall. Lol, does that make any sense?

Our forefathers saw the product of many evil things done in europe in their time. They knew what a religious state looked like and a dictatorship. They knew that they could not let this country succumb to what they have seen.

By spreading the power and control over a series of branches to keep the checks and balances in order.

The real problem we have today is that the people in these positions are no longer adhering to this idea. Did you know that back when this country was born, the politicians NEVER even got paid for their service? They never once received a dime for their work in government! These men volunteered, sacrificed their own personal time for the good of their country.

The problem we have today, is that these crooks look at it differently then our forefathers did. Its about "prestige!" Hold your finger up to your nose and say that with a fancy attitude. These people think they are like the supreme race. They think they are the elite and better than everyone else. They were born into this lifestyle of entitlement.

They think that we are here to serve THEM. But in fact, they are here to serve US! These people have been bought off by the most wealthiest people in the world. There is in fact an agenda from prying eyes that is going on.

ISX, the logic behind their reasoning is something we will never be able to grasp if you keep looking at it in the confines of US policy. These people are in it for a GLOBAL goal. They WANT to SEE the demise of the US and its Constitution and BOR. We are indeed the final frontier of the world that stands in the way of their goals.

Like I said, call me a conspiracy theorist if you want, but because I choose to pull my head out of the sand and see these people working in parallel to what I read, I believe it.

Some of you may think its crazy to hear, but what I'm telling you is that I read the Bible. If you really wanna know the future and what is going to happen, I will vouche for the Bible being the most accurate at whats going to happen.

....I'm starting to feel bad, lol. I feel like i have hijacked this thread. I shall stop, if I'm stepping on the OP's toes. :pray:

This is as true as it gets, once elected they all get a power trip and forget the oath they take. They think we the people are supposed to act like they are royalty or something these days.

It is sad that most boards shy away from the political discussion because from what I see 90% of it is people who have somewhat of an understanding and some are just starting to see and are waking up.

We have had problems in the past, you might be aware of that. I don't have any problem with this (obviously I added to the fire lol) as long as it doesn't become something that defamates someone. People like to twist things around to make it seem like you are insulting them but I think this thread is good and is teaching people a thing. The most important thing to remember about politics or threads about politics is that this is all our opinion. Seems most people that read political forum discussions think they have to get all defensive. Take it for what it is worth and move on.. Otherwise we are no better than who we are criticizing. So do you guys really think the major cause of all this is that everyone has been looking the other way when they see government operations? You guys obviously know more about the underlying causes than I do and it's interesting to read your alls input.

The biggest underlying cause is the United Nations and those associated with it. It goes so deep and has been incrementally situating its agenda for so long most don't realize it is happening.Everyone needs to research "Agenda 21" Which is a UN program. This will teach most after you spend time researching it just what is happening under our noses.Most do not even realize we as the USA do not even own our federal land and national monuments and National parks anymore. Bill Clinton signed an executive order when he was president that put all of our public land up for collateral against our countries debt. If you go to any National park look around because most have some sort of UN emblems or signs somewhere around on signs or in visitor centers. Do you think he knew something was going to happen when he repealed the Glass Steagle act that allowed the housing bubble to happen and the derivitives market to have a decade long party unregulated causing the banks and markets to crash .:smart: