What part is this in the HVAC Box

It appears to be the resitor for you blower motor. You need to replace it if it has a piece broken off. You will loose the speeds on the blower motor. It is easiert to replace now than later. I dont think they are that expensive and much easier to replace while that dash is out.

• Like 1

if your resistor continues to blow you need to change the fan motor as it is gummed up and drawing too many amps burning out the resistor pack. I had this happen to my rig, it finally blew the original resistor block, so i purchased a new one. Well a month later it blew again and the guys at advance told me i need a new fan motor (it didnt dawn on me until then)you will know its blown as it will only run on high and nothing else. if im not mistakenReplaced the fan motor and all is well.

Advertisements and Ad Blockers

Mopar1973Man.Com uses the income from advertisers to pay the bills on the website. Please whitelist your ad blockers for Mopar1973Man.Com this will allow advertisements to display on our pages but allows you to still block ads on the other websites you visit. 

image.png

I will whitelist Mopar1973Man.Com