• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

INSTRUMENT CLUSTER Failure Message Chart

I was reading in the articles about testing the instrument cluster and it says to refer to the Failure Message Chart but there isnt a chart anywhere I could find over there. Anyways I searched the internet and I found several charts but none of the codes on these charts were similar to what I showed. When I turn my key on I get "5 127" ". 285" "C 447" These numbers cycle through 4 times at approximately 3 seconds intervals each and then ends with "5 127" cycling a fifth time before it goes back to my mileage. The entire time these numbers are cycling through my gauges are moving through their test points, from what I read each one is stoping in the correct location. I am not getting any C codes and I'm not getting a "C00 00" indicating there are no issues. I looked in the 2006 Factory Service manual and I didnt see a chart in their either, mostly it said to connect a scan tool to find any faults. So my question is are these codes I'm getting an indication of faults and if so what faults? Also does anyone know where I can find the Fault Chart?

Ok fixed my sig, yeah I downloaded the 06 FSM and I didnt see a chart in there. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong spot, I was looking under section 8j - INSTRUMENT CLUSTER. It does say how to do the test but then goes on to say that if you recieve any codes to connect a scan tool. I was hoping someone here could give me some indication as to what this meant before I went to the stealership

--- Update to the previous post...

Heres a video so you can see what I'm talking about

Posted Image