• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Clock Spring

I have not checked for codes, but yea it was cracking and poping and come to find out after replacing the spring it's the bearing making all that noise, because it still making noise.So how do you get the bearing out?

Jlwelding, what kind of noise is it making? I have noticed a little noise from the column area of mine this past week. Kind of a metallic ticking noise, not very loud. It does it mostly on uneven bumpy road. I'm not sure what it is, but it is driving me nuts. Time to get the stethoscope out so I can find where it is coming from.