• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Broke down in Bismarck

I have a raptor 150 it just stopped working. My question is can you use the the raptor fuel line on the stock fuel pump? All my stock lines are there and capped but I lost my blue thing that connects the stock fuel line to the tank and I don't really want to drop my fuel tank in the parking lot it snowing and cold. I have changed the relay and this morning I'm going to check for power and all connections thanks in advance Jon

I dont see why you could not use the raptors fuel lines as long as you can adapt to them. Is your raptor tied into the oe harness to trip the relay? If there is something wrong there you can connect power from a swithced power source to get you rolling again untill you have time to check it out properly. You coud apply 12v to the pump and see if it runs. Blown fuse maybe.

The Raptor pump is dead, it had power to it but it would do nothing. Luckily the guy he had install the raptor left all the OEM stuff so it was as easy as unhooking swapping the electrical connection back to the oem pump and unhooking the fuel lines at the tank and filter head and hooking up the oem fuel lines. The installer did a great job and left all the necessary parts on the rig.BTW roadruner is a great guy and has a super nice "BIG" family. Really friendly and fun to visit with.We will be keeping in touch.:thumbup2:

• Like 1

WHAT ARE YA SAYIN'? ...is he F.A.T? :ahhh::lmao:

:lmao2:I will let him chime in on that one. "Big" was referring to his family size of 5 kids and wife, hats off to anyone brave enough to raise a big family in todays world. It takes a special kind of Human being to do that. :thumb1:

• Owner

Glad Bill go ya fixed up, i would have loved to help but google is telling me it would have been about a 19hr drive to get to ya :lol:. -Jordan-

Just as bad here... 987 Miles and 16 hours... http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=5525+highway+95,+New+Meadows,+ID&daddr=Bismarck,+ND&hl=en&sll=46.808327,-100.783739&sspn=0.181408,0.445976&geocode=FVFTsgIdoOoQ-SmD8YkE3eqmVDFpZd-f1YC6Mw%3BFQc9ygIdhSn--Slj6dhXEoPXUjGTyrv5Er2qzA&mra=ls&t=h&z=6
  • Like 1