• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Possibility of a 911 help forum

I am going to start the mapping part of this in each state/province as a sticky. Bare with me as it's a little involved and theres of course over 50 of them. Google maps does a good job of showing everything and not adding a lot of clutter so I will probably just copy it and use it. I'll start with the states that you guys already have posted in and might take a break after that lol.

ISX, The New Mexico map didn't work. Stodg

:lmao:I only find that so funny because I made the whole thread and for once I just filled in the link since I knew what it was going to be. I posted it and then made the pic. Probably 1 minute between posting the thread and then uploading the pic. In that one minute, you caught me lol. Incredible. It should work now..:moon:

I'll be watching for people adding their info. When I see someone new I will edit the map. The way I have it set up it's very easy to do. Mike set me up with an FTP server long ago and I have a copy of every state pic in a folder on my computer. I pull it up and edit it then save and drag and drop it into the FTP and it asks if I want to replace and I say yes and it's done. That FTP file is what the forum looks at every time so when I replace the file it automatically changes the pic on the forum. It's very neat to say the least lol. It's also the only way I can keep the pictures relatively big so you can see all the cities and stuff.

• Like 1