• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Site Issues?! Is your browser up to date?!

• Owner

I've had some of you send me personal messages and ask me about browser issues and problems. Before asking me about the site software double-check to be sure your computer is up to date.

Mopar1973Man.Com is designed for

Internet Explorer 9

Opera 11

FireFox 12

Adobe Flash 11.2.202.235

Java Version 7 Update 4

Check your version of Adobe Flash & Java

If you're running Windows XP yet the highest Internet Explorer browser is 8.0. I suggest upgrading OS systems soon. If your browser software isn't up to date, then, please update your software first.

I hear a lot of comments about only Mopar1973Man.Com is having this problem. Mopar1973Man.Com is on the cutting edge of forum software and HTML coding. Look around most all forum software, they are still running the same-old vBulletin 3.8.x which is now considered EOL (End Of Life) for the most part, and no longer plan on updating (as stated by vBulletin.Com). Where the vBulletin 4 Mopar1973Man.Com is keeping up with modern browser softwares and HTML coding. This is why you'll see issues with Mopar1973Man.Com with an out-of-date browser, and software is because the older software doesn't require much to operate, but Mopar1973Man.Com is using all up-to-date code. :smart:

Remember Mopar1973Man.Com uses the newer xHTML 1.1 code not the older HTML 4.0. Then here soon HTML5 will be coming.

More About xHTML 1.0 -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XHTML

More About HTML5 -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTML5

Mopar1973Man.Com - vBulletin 4.1.11

OilBurners.Net - vBulletin 4.1.11

DieselBomber.Com - vBulletin 3.8.6

RamForum.Com - vBulletin 3.8.7

DieselTruckSite.com - vBulletin 3.8.4

IdahoTurboDiesels.Com - vBulletin 3.8.6

CompetitionDiesel.Com - vBulletin 3.8.6

DodgeForum.Com - vBulletin 3.7.1

1stgen.org - PHPbb 3.x.x

MidwestDieselConnection.Com - vBulletin 3.8.1

TheDieselGarge.Com - vBulletin 3.8.x

Speed matters.

Studies show that users leave a site if it hasn't loaded in 4 seconds; keep your users happy and engaged by providing a fast performing website!

Just for fun let me list the three other sites I directly manage... Yes I manage more than my own site but three other web sites as well. I understand how to get the most bang for the buck from vB3 softwares as well as vB4 softwares.

So keep in mind Mopar1973Man.Com is keeping up with the times.