• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

AKA: Real Name Modification

• Owner

I'm going to make note of my modifications to code here... Maybe some other vBulletin site owner might want to use it...

Go to Phrases in AdminCP and add "AKA:" as aka for a varname.

Go to Postbit Template and find.

{vb:raw post.onlinestatus}
Below Add

<vb:if condition="$post['field16']"><div>{vb:rawphrase aka} {vb:raw post.field16}</div></vb:if>
post.field16 make sure that matches the custom user field you want displayed.

But that how I added the AKA: Realname to the postbit of the site.

• Like 1

• Owner

Mike, I cant see anything on the right hand side of my posts. I think it used to say name and location or something but it hasnt been there for a few weeks or so.

Correct... That stuff was moved over to your profile page. Just go up top and click on "My Profile" or click on someones name and go to there profile. What I'm trying to do is remove repeating phrases. Like the word POST was on everyones post Google considers that a high value keyword. :duh: Also I want to give people a reason to click on someones profile to get to know each other more. Maybe promote people to leave visitor messages, PM's, etc. post-2-138698185705_thumb.png Now look at the Article database its got good keywords! post-2-138698185713_thumb.png
  • Like 1