• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Auto Trans.

Ok so I take my 05 dully to dealership with shifting problems, it's still under warrenty. The trans is skipping 2nd gear then down shift to 2nd then shifts on thru the gears. The service tech ask me how it shifts thru the rest of the gears. I say it shifts thru all five just fine, he tells me it only has 4. So what am I feeling? I am counting five shifts. Or is that the tourqe converter locking up that I feel?

I took it to Benny Boyd Dodge in Bastrop Tx and they called the next day and said it was ready.I showed them the oil sample that said it was high in tin and showed signs of fiber from clutch's and it said posiable pressure loss. The first think I did when I got there was check the speedo and it had 3.3 miles on it from the time I droped it off , that's not enough miles to even get it warm.They said there tech test drove it and it's just fine. :mad:The truck has 43k on it and it has 5 months till the warrenty runs out, sounds like they just wont to play the waiting game and see if it will last another 5 months.I asked if they did a pressure test and they said they wernt sure they need to ask the tech. This is the service manager telling me this:lmao:Needless to say I was pissed and left with my truck, if it werent so sad I would laugh.

TK-%234-H-488894-Sev3[1].pdf

I am thinking I need to check my own pressure that way I know what I am dealing with. I am thinking I am about to get stuck with a trans. thats going to make it just till the warranty runs out. I am getting no where with the crappy dealership.

So what pressure do these trans run at?

--- Update to the previous post...

Bump

Pump pressure?