• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

The police officer happen to tell you what the legal noise limit was, and then tested your trucks exhaust to see if you were over the legal limit? :rolleyes: Tell him to go catch the drug dealers and murderers and stop worrying about petty things :moon:

• Like 1

• Owner

I'm a straight piped 3" for over 7 years and never had a noise complaint and local sheriff doesn't care nor does the state police... As a matter of fact Relentless70 has a 4" hood stack and its fairly quiet. Then to top it off a turbo is considered a muffling device in Idaho so muffler are optional. Might check you local codes to see if turbo is considered a muffling device... :whistle2:

• Like 1

I have been think about putting the FTE resonator on mine, straight piping from there and tossing the Banks muffler. Sounds like the cops dont have alot to do in your neighbofood. Wher do you live?

long island NY communist state

--- Update to the previous post...

I live in a communist state bunch of people dont mind there own business but mind yours as soon as my youngest son graduates Im gone got 120 acres up in the hills pa border lot nicer there