• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Bad vp44? no codes, no smoke, no power? HELP PLEASE

All fixed now. The local diesel shop (joke) sold me stage 1 injectors. They swore they where right after I bought a brand new injector pump changed ECMs map and ait with no change. I took the box googled the part numer to find I had 50hp injectors. What a run around ha. So now I have what I'm told 175s who knows what brand that are supposed to be ind injection tips but I called and they don't sell just tips and the shop took my cores and put them on so it smokes and pulls 50psi now but still not what I was hoping for so after that I have 750 into injectors that I don't even know what they are