• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Cleaning out dead users and dead email address

• Owner

I'm going to let you all know. That if your account has never completed the email confirmation and been over 1 year I'm dump you out of the database. There is no way for me to get in contact with those members anyways. As for the members that did finish email confirmation and has made at least 1 post you account will be kept. So only the ZERO poster and no email confirmations were dumped. I dumped over 120 users.What this does is open up the names again for someone else to possible use again. :smart:

• Owner

The thing is I started to think about what was to be deleted and what stayed... If I delete accounts that have zero posts and no valid email that fine... I started looking at old accounts with post and relized if I did kill off the 3 year old accounts it would leave post by (Guest) which I really don't want to do again. If you dig in the archives you'll find a few of these Guest post from back in the PHPbb 3.0.4 dayz. :whistle: