• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Amazing facts about - ZERO Posters

• Owner

Do you know there is 1,061 family members registered here that have never posted once!Do you know that makes up for 59% of our family that don't post.Do you know there is 721 of the 1,061 members that haven't been back for at least 1 year.Do you know there is 218 of the 1,061 members that haven't been back for at least 2 years.Do you know there is 9 of the 1,061 members that haven't been back for at least 3 years. We are a big happy family there is no reason not to post or even ask questions. We don't bite or make fun of dumb questions. Because the way I see it's worse not to ask the question and learn than to go around not knowing. so get to know other members talk with each other. Invite them to chat room if you see them. Make them feel welcomed.

Hey fellas, sorry I haven't been here in a while! I've had a lot going on since Dec 14, I'm back now....still really busy so I'll be checking in and out ....hopefully soon I'll have everything lined out where I can be here to answer questions! I'll post pics soon of why I've been gone ! Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Mike, I do not think its much of a problem of how inviting the forum is. I think its an issue of some things I'm occassionally prone to doing...I have been known to register on a forum just to be able to ask a single question and never have much of a reason to go back.Thats what I think is going on here...

I have tons of these on my MSRefugees forum. I don't want to delete the account of a member... a lot of "members" lurk with out logging in. Maybe the inactive members will wander back someday... I have a number of duplicates where the member reregistered with another user name, rather than recover the old one (I really hate this... and I have an email posted so I could help them recover the accounts if they are not getting it on their own)... If the older duplicate account has posts, I don't want to orphan them so I insist on linking the old account with the new and disabling one. (I don't want members to be able to hold conversations with themselves... and some old threads could get resurected & that exact thing happen.) One F/M member (definately a strange person) claimes to have a stalker, has had me delete sensitive posts & now wants a new account but wants to keep the old one active too. Sorry. I'm willing to make the link old to new accounts staff only view or leave the old account & lock it or remove the old account &/or posts... but she's still not satified. I'm watching because I suspect she try to go around me by re-registering but I'll catch her and I'll get to decide the choice. (I'll lock the old account.) Only if the older duplicate account has no posts, I delete it.

• Owner

Mike, I do not think its much of a problem of how inviting the forum is. I think its an issue of some things I'm occassionally prone to doing... I have been known to register on a forum just to be able to ask a single question and never have much of a reason to go back. Thats what I think is going on here...

No... Actually there is a whole list of accounts that have the same join date as last activity date with zero post. so that mean the registered up and read a page or two and left the very same day and never came back... Now I see there is a list of lurkers that registered up and check in every month of so. Because the join date and the last activity date are different. But still no posts. @Russ... That interesting... Thanks for sharing and I'll keep an eye out on it... But we've been blessed with good people and good family here... :cheers: