• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

I noticed a flaw...

hex0rz

Okay guys, I could not find the thread on the topic of the 911 forum, but, I suppose this is appropriate enough.I noticed a flaw about this idea...Its nice that we have this 911 forun going and all.BUT, I gave it a thought for a second while I was driving...How 'am I gonna get ahold of someone if there is an emergency and I want to see if someone is in the area or get on the forum?There is only a couple of solutions, and maybe it has already been addressed.1. Pre-plan your potential contacts if you are going through that persons said area.2. Have a data phone3. Have a laptopAnd hope that with solution 2 and 3 you will have enough reception to access the information on the forum...What 'am I missing?

• Like 1

After thinking about this, we could just have a list like a phone book. Put the states in alphabetical order though it would just be a list.

Like:

[*]Alaska

[*=1]That one guy - 555-5123 - somewhere cold

[*=1]His sister - 5594204 - close to me

[*=1]Possibly his mom - 58549 - in the vicinity

[*=1]Eh not before his other sister - 94930204 - in range

Then you could just print it out or something. I would make it a word document so I know it would all fit on one page. Other than that I don't know what other way to do it.

• Like 1

• Owner

Lot of people have internet able phones. But I'm using a older TracFone... :doh:But like me I've got a few phone numbers plugged into the phone of members here on the site. So now I could call a member and hopefully they are at home near a computer and can look up information for me. Now since I'm part of two 911 groups (Mopar1973man.com and IdahoTurboDiesel.com) so I've got a second batch of numbers plugged in as well just to cover my :moon:...