• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

What do the Family members here do for a living

bh115577

Just trying to get to know the folks here and thought I'd ask what everyone does for a living? Some of you know enough that I'm guessing there are at least a few Dodge techs amongst us? Maybe?I'm the Equipment Manager, basically a service/fleet manager, for the golf and grounds department at Turning Stone Resort in NY. I manage 3 shops with 6 Equipment Techs and we maintain and repair all the equipment for our department. Everything from chainsaws to excavators for a crew of 125+ operators during the growing season and 50 operators when we are on our snow plow schedule. I also have my own repair business that I run nights and weekends. Mostly turf equipment but I occasionally take in other work as well. The bulk of the work is grinding reel mowers, small diesel repairs, and a lot of hydraulic work.So, what do you do if you don't mind me asking?

I am a construction super. I travel around a mainly build Chick-Fil-a's. Occasionally get to build something differant. Currently I am in West Des Moines IA. I do like to get a round or golf in whenever possible so save me a tee time.:whistle:

I am a construction super. I travel around a mainly build Chick-Fil-a's. Occasionally get to build something differant. Currently I am in West Des Moines IA. I do like to get a round or golf in whenever possible so save me a tee time.:whistle:

I'll do what I can. Free rounds of golf are hard to come by around here but not impossible. :thumbup2: Hope this course is up to your standards. http://turningstone.com/golf/atunyote.php

Engineering for Freightliner. Specifically the side that does walkin vans, motor homes and school buses. A lot of the new Thomas traditional school buses were designed by me now working on rear engine motor homes and rear eng school buses.2003 Ram with gauges and a Smarty! Not much more.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Owner

Hmmm... I'm a man of many hats...

Computer Tech. - Cloud 10 Computers (23 years experience)

Custom build computers and servers.

Web Site Manager (5 years experience)

www.idahoturbodiesels.com

www.thedieseltrucksite.com

www.tractorfarmandfamily.com

www.blevinsrealestate.com

www.salmonriverrealty.com

Firewood hauler (23 Years experience)

post-2-138698186102_thumb.jpg

Fire Station Captain (6 Years Experience - Quit)

post-2-138698186378_thumb.jpg

Search & Rescue Idaho County (2 Years Experience)

Mechanic Gas or Diesel (23 Years Experience)

I'll do what I can. Free rounds of golf are hard to come by around here but not impossible. :thumbup2: Hope this course is up to your standards. http://turningstone.com/golf/atunyote.php

If the rest of it looks like the one photo it would live up to my standards and then some. I dont get to play alot of places that emaculately groomed. Sure does look nice though.
  • Like 1

Technically I'm an electrician. In actuality I do everything but. Not sure what the deal is. Lately I have been installing conveyor. It's a brand new boiler repair company for powerplants and whatever other crap they do but we are still trying to get our foot in the door. Going to college this fall for mechanical engineering and probably all the aerospace classes to get me that emphasis, so I can possibly design things in my future.

Grew up farming and ranching for the first 21 years, went to school for agribusiness and farm and ranch management and then on to diesel tech school and never returned to farming. Pulled wrenches as a diesel tech for the next 18 years years at a Case IH Ag dealership, and then on to a Construction equipment dealership that was primarily a Komatsu dealer but was also Terex, JCB, Cedar Rapids agregate equipment Gehl and several other brands., Then on to a Truck shop which specialized in complete driveline work and complete full service work on anything on wheels that would fit through the doors. Then On to 2 different coal mines as a diesel tech where I recently last year moved into management as a shop foreman.But like Mike I have worn many other hats as well. Was Firefighter I trained and was also first resonder trained but have since let both lapse. I too cut lots of firewood every year, Approximately 6-8 cords a season.I am an Amsoil dealer but have not pushed it too much just casual sales.I still dabble in cattle at my mother inlaws farm.Have been dabbling in politics more in recent years and am wanting to try and run for a state position.

Self-employed entrepreneurial farrier!!:thumbup2::smart:I am looking for a vice-presidents type position..............VP, in charge of "Nothing To Do"!!!! You know............a government job!!!!!:lmao2::lmao::2cents:I am willing to relocate.............to a free state preferably!!!!:duh::thumbup2:

I spent 5 years in the Portland Oregon Fire department on the rescue squad, then went to College for my ME then worked in rare metals for 5 years in the Albany Oregon area. Went back to school for my MBA and then moved into the petrochemicals arena for 5 years in Illinois.After a overseas assignment with the Petrochemical company they wanted to transfer me to Texas but I wasn't too excited about that so I moved out to Idaho and went to work for HP and spent 29+ years there and recently retired.