• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

What do the Family members here do for a living

bh115577

Professional MW3 player, don't forget. ;) _______________________________________ Me: Farmboy (Alfalfa, horses, cattle, sheep) on about 40,000 ac. in SE New Mexico and W. Texas. Army (86-94) M1A1 (19K), M60A3 (19E) After that, 988 Cat operator, Terex MT4400AC, Euclid R-50 After that, Electronics Technology training, then IT field since then.. And I'm bored and hate it. Sr. Systems Administrator (Linux and Windows Ent. Server), Oracle DBA

Professional MW3 player also.

• Staff

I own a small construction company. While I have been very lucky, guys have gone broke around me. I pray and let the boss upstairs run the Biz. He's much better at it than I ever was.

• 2 weeks later...

I own a small construction company. While I have been very lucky, guys have gone broke around me. I pray and let the boss upstairs run the Biz. He's much better at it than I ever was.

If you do good work, do what you tell the customer you're going to do, and don't nickel and dime people...you'll always have work! :thumbup2:

Licensed Professional Land Surveyor, shade-tree mechanic, full-time husband and father. Archery coach for the NASP program at school. Baseball and golf coach to my son, and learning how to deal with the young men that are eye-balling my teen-age daughter :banghead: .

• Staff

If you do good work, do what you tell the customer you're going to do, and don't nickel and dime people...you'll always have work! :thumbup2:

I know prayer works.... Clients are offering to me better deals and situations than I would ever ask for in the past:thumb1: I'm not perfect by a long shot, not afraid to admit it. I do believe in Him and can see a difference while not ever giving up on faith. Folks giveup too easily, imperfections get in the way and drop out.... not me and you can do the same :thumb1: