• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Warning....................Don't Do This in the AM

dorkweed

I finished cooking my breakfast this AM, and I turned on the "boob-tube" to catch the local weather on some channel.

Long story, short............I paused on one channel because I saw Julie Newmar......aka "CatWoman" from "Batman" on the screen. Heck, that leather jump suit and all..........I just had to pay my respects while eating my bacon and eggs!!!!:pant::thumbup2: Anyhow, once the show was over, guess who can't get the "Batman" theme song out of his head all day!!!!!!:duh: Granted; it's got a great guitar lick and easy lyrics to learn...................but come on!!!!!!!!!:lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao:

--- Update to the previous post...

For those that remember.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-6Wj2BdVwZUk/TvtOCJVV7FI/AAAAAAAACvw/IQbUmgvzOio/s1600/julie+newmar.jpg

• 4 months later...

Bump to the top because I watched her again this AM!!!! Dang..........6'2" in stilettos!!!!!!! :drool:The drool emoticon is not happening now on my 'puter...............so insert the "drool" emoticon after stilettos in my previous paragraph!!!!It's hard to type with your jaw on the keyboard!!!

Bump to the top because I watched her again this AM!!!! Dang..........6'2" in stilettos!!!!!!! The drool emoticon is not happening now on my 'puter...............so insert the "drool" emoticon after stilettos in my previous paragraph!!!! It's hard to type with your jaw on the keyboard!!!

Dammit Boy, just quite looking.:evilgrin::evilgrin: