• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

I got in on them when they first came out and it was $39. Several people said theirs didnt last long but mines going for about 1 year now. My brother bought one too but didnt mess with it so he gave it to me.

Wanna sell the other one?

• 3 weeks later...

for those who have the scan gauge how accurate would you say the tank till empty screen is? Either my fuel sending unit is way off or the scan gauge.Says I have like 590 miles left till empty on a 1/4 tank of gas. That doesn't seem right. I'm 99% certain I did the fill up's correctly. I entered a 35 gallon with dieselA. Same pump, gas station and direction. Anythoughts?

for those who have the scan gauge how accurate would you say the tank till empty screen is? Either my fuel sending unit is way off or the scan gauge.Says I have like 590 miles left till empty on a 1/4 tank of gas. That doesn't seem right. I'm 99% certain I did the fill up's correctly. I entered a 35 gallon with dieselA. Same pump, gas station and direction. Any thoughts?

Are you changing the figure in the ScanGauge to match the pump figure everytime you fillup? Is your Scangauge calibrated right for the speed to match the truck?

Are you changing the figure in the ScanGauge to match the pump figure everytime you fillup? Is your Scangauge calibrated right for the speed to match the truck?

I have only filled up twice with it, I had the instructions on hand as well while doing it. I reprogrammed the ecm with the proper tire size about 2 weeks ago. 265/75/16 speedo seems to be bang on. When you say "figure" you mean how many gallons I put in or how much it cost?

Gallons, you have to inpute the exact amount of fuel you put in. It took me a couple fill ups to get mine settup.

Okay, I'm about 99% sure I put in the correct amount, I'm filling up later today. I'll be sure to go over the book again while doing it. Thanks.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Owner

what does the x-gauge do for the 2gen 24v? anything?

Not much for us as 24V trucks... As for the future I'm uncertain they might get more programming for it. But its nice to rig up custom XGauges for you own purposes. Remember ScanGauge II can be used in any vehicle so there is a full list of different gauges for others... http://www.scangauge.com/support/x-gauge-commands/

I ask, because I was in AutoZone at lunch, looking for a replacement fuel pressure gauge (the Edge one no worky no mo) and:1. no gauge2. saw a SG2 hanging behind the counter. I started to drool a little..I think it was $159 ??dunno if it was x-gauge or whatever..