• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

It sure sounds like Rogain has "Frankenstein" shoes on when he drives!!!!:lmao::lmao2::2cents:

Rogan, I think the raw egg under the accelerator pedal may be in order for you!!:smart:

Posted Image

:wink:

Ok, so I don't drive like hell, not even remotely close to that. I really, really try to feather-foot the truck to save fuel. But no matter what I do or try, it makes little to no difference, towing or not..

http://forum.mopar1973man.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4244&d=1341589031

http://forum.mopar1973man.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4245&d=1341589173

pay no mind to the 6/4/12 fill-up being 414mi. it was a fudge-factor of not completely filling up, then adding more later that day to fill it up, so I kinda combined the two and made one entry.

post-10339-138698189766_thumb.jpg

post-10339-138698189773_thumb.jpg

probably going to buying the scan gauge within the month just seems like a real useful tool.just got back from astoria oregon and the little time i have spent on this forum and looking over mikes posts. the drive was so much better while towing my travel trailer gvwr 9575LBs.

60mph, 6th gear, fairly flat highway... No trailer.

Posted Image

Same as above, but with cruise on...

Posted Image

From the Galaxy S3

- - - Updated - - -

Additionally to the above pictures (taken this morning on the way to work), the Edge is (and was) temporarily removed to test a theory M73M had, from our conversation last weekend..

• 2 weeks later...

In my 97 CTD, the SG2 keeps shutting off randomly. I've discussed this (offline) with M73M. Reading on their site today, I read this:

[h=1]My ScanGauge will shutdown while driving in my Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep[/h] Some Dodge/Chrysler/Jeeps are sensitive about how fast/slow information is requested from the ECU. If it’s too fast/slow the ECU will sometimes stop responding to the ScanGauge’s requests for information, so the ScanGauge thinks the vehicle is no longer running and turns off to save power. Setting the update rate on the ScanGauge to Fast or Slow can sometimes solve this issue and allow the ScanGauge to operate normally.

I spoke too soon, mike.. it started turning itself off again. .. wonder if there's a flaky issue with the pcm...? From the Galaxy S3

You might check where the gauge plugs into the OBDI port. On my truck, it was turning itself off as well. There is a sliding clip that holds the plug into a metal bracket. My clip was loose, pushed all the way in and no problems for quite some time! :2cents: