• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

I actually cussed out loud when I read Mike's post LOL Anyone wanna buy a slightly used Scan Gauge 2? ;)

Ive actually been thinkin about pickin one up lately ive heard good things about them and i like some of the features they offer. If your serious about selling it how much would you want for it? Im in ohio so i dont know what shipping would cost but i could check into it.

Ive actually been thinkin about pickin one up lately ive heard good things about them and i like some of the features they offer. If your serious about selling it how much would you want for it? Im in ohio so i dont know what shipping would cost but i could check into it.

It's a month or so old, and shipping would be at most, $5 or so..
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have been playing with my ultra-gauge lately but im having a problem with it staying connected. If the obdII gets bumped or I hit enough of a bump int the road it restartes, dont know if its the obdII or the ultra-gauge though.

My SG II does this as well. Or sometimes it will stay powered on just enough to stay lit up but put out some really skewed numbers. Like say Im cruisin down the road getting about 20 - 22 mpg (instant), and hit a bump, now Im getting more like 80 mpg :woot: Wishful thinking but not likely! Once it happens, it will not straighten itself out until I unplug it and plug it back in. Ive tried to look to see if Ive got any pins that look out of wack, everything looks normal. Whats strange is the plug on my SG fits rather loosely onto my OBDII port, yet my smarty is very snug and firm feeling. May be just the difference in quality of plugs.

• 2 months later...
  • Owner

Scan gauge. I have some on my shelf at discounted price for forum members. Will throw in a Tshirt too. PM if anyone is interested in one. I brought them in , but they are slow movers as most people are only concerned with HP gains.

Knowing that I'll send them your way now for SGII... I typically send them back to ScanGauge.com or Autozone...

• 4 weeks later...