• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

leaking oil again!!!!

ok so here is whats happening about a year ago I had oil leaking from in between the power steering pump and the vacuum pump so I replaced the seal and it fixed it and it did not leak at all for about six months. In January it started leaking again so I got another seal kit from Cummins and just did it over the weekend and started it up and no leaks had it running a little bit ago and the thing is leaking again. Anybody have any ideas I am tired of it leaking oil everywhere. I guess I should also note that I replaced the power steering pump the first time when I put new seals in it. Any help would greatly appreciated...

There are rebuild kits I have seen available on ebay but I don't have any experience with them to offer a testimonial.I bought a complete vacuum pump at Rock auto.They had the best price I could find.Be prepared for sticker shock when you go to pricing that pump.

• 3 weeks later...