• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

warming up its time to do new injectors been tossed up between 100 s and rv 275s think im settled on the rv 275s been researching all the forums and my trucks fast enough i think so i just want the mpgs should i change cross over tubes while im in there gonna do valves adjustment also still only getting around 14-16 around town gonna max out tire pressure and empty the bed out see if i cant get the mpgs up a little thinking dap or listening for ideas?

warming up its time to do new injectors been tossed up between 100 s and rv 275s think im settled on the rv 275s been researching all the forums and my trucks fast enough i think so i just want the mpgs should i change cross over tubes while im in there gonna do valves adjustment also still only getting around 14-16 around town gonna max out tire pressure and empty the bed out see if i cant get the mpgs up a little thinking dap or listening for ideas?

Last time I checke DAP had the best price on rv's. Vulcan perfprmance a close second. As far as the cros over tubes, if you cant see or feel and damage on them I cant see why you would need to replace them. The steel they are made of is so freaking har it is rediculous. I chucked one of mine in a drill and spun it to polish the tip(maybe out of ignorance, I dont know)and it did not leave a mark on it. It is in the truck right now. You should definately change out the o rings on them. The biggest mistake I made was tightening the injectors before the injector lines. They all leaked. I had to take it all back loose and tighten the injector LINES first and then the injectors second. this stopped all the leakage I had due to them not being properly aligned. Tightening the injector tubes first aligned them properly. RV's versus 100's is beyond my knowledge though and some one else will have to advise you. They work grat in my truck.

ive been watching DAP site for their rv275's and still waiting for them to get them in stock. I called and asked how they can sell them so cheap, after they get the cores they refund $100 back to you and they take the cores, rebuild them and make the money off of them. These were for brand new genuine bosch rv275's and that was enough for me to wait. $500+ for a set when i can get them for half that... no brainer.