• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Is it time for a pump?

My truck has been down for a while now. Truck is a 2001 2500 HO 6-speed. Cranks but no start. Not getting fuel past the injector pump. Had a code for the lift pump but, fuel pressure is good at 17 or so psi and lift pump runs as it should. It's the frame mounted walbro pump. I'd have done the pump by now except, with my snap on scanner plugged in, the data screen shows the injector pump fuel shut off not switching to on. After I crank the motor it will switch to on for a second and then back to off. I have checked electrical connections and grounds. Could it be an ECM problem or am I just over thinking. I hate to change out parts just on a guess. Thanks for any help you can provide, KyleI'd really like to get it going cause driving my Geo Metro all the time sucks!

• 3 weeks later...