• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Posting Issues! - Smileys and IE9

• Owner

I also made a few tweaks too...

Remote YUI - I was using internal scripts now I'm using Google.

YUI is a free, open source JavaScript and CSS framework for building richly interactive web applications. YUI is provided under a BSD license and is available on GitHub for forking and contribution.

Remote jQuery - I was using internal scripts now I'm using Google.

• 3 weeks later...

Any updates to this issues now that I've upgrade to the new version 4.2.0??? Please post what happening if its still a issue! :shrug:

I just posted and the post stalled for almost 90 seconds. Everything was froze up during this time. After about 90 seconds it posted correctly. Meaning I didn't have to do the cut and paste thing to save the post I had written. In the last 2 weeks or less I have had posts that don't stall at all and then others that do. I would say about 50% either way. Since the last upgrade in Java that I made on my machine I haven't had to do the cut and paste to save my post. Don't really know if moving up one upgrade to 7.3 made that difference but never the less since that time no cut and paste routine.

I have only made 3 posts, but withno problems so far. What was happening to war eagle is what I had been experiencing before. intermittant freezing, but it always posted. Have not tried the smileys yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Speak of the devil, It locked up for that post.:shrug:, but it let me do the smiley on the update.

• 2 months later...

For those of you using Internet Explorer and having issues you can change over to the old school editor in your control panel to avoid this issue for the time being. But I'm still working on the issue with vBulletin and going to try to get it resolved.

Can you elaborate on the steps required to do this? :shrug: