• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

vBulletin 4.2.0 Released!

• Owner

Yes guys and gals the vBulletin 4.2.0 version has been released with a few new futures and bug fixes too. https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php/401607-vBulletin-4-2-FULL-has-been-released-%28vBulletin-com-upgraded%29?p=2296145#post2296145 So now as soon as I get some time put aside to install this I will. But you all are being notified there is a upgrade for the forum software and will be installing soon. I will keep yo up to date on pending upgrade! :thumbup2:

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for the work Mike! This is the cleanest Cummins forum on the web in my opinion. I know this stuff isn't particularly easy to setup... at least for mere coding mortals like myself.

• Like 1

• Owner

Ok... Here is the deal I managed to install the new version to the test bench and it seem like it went really well. But I know there is going to be confusion in regards to new features for you the family members and me as the admin. :ahhh:Like there is a new feature called activity stream showing all the activity of the site on a scrolling page. I'm not sure how you all will take that. :shrug:Then the other thing is the NavBar at the top with all the links now has a navbar manager for me to control it directly but I need to learn how to set it up properly. So if I pull it together later tonight or early in the morning I try to update the site to the new version. I will admit it going to be a mess till a get the new stuff configured... So this is a word of warning there will be bugs and issues so be helpful and report problems you find. :smart:

Ok... Here is the deal I managed to install the new version to the test bench and it seem like it went really well. But I know there is going to be confusion in regards to new features for you the family members and me as the admin. :ahhh: Like there is a new feature called activity stream showing all the activity of the site on a scrolling page. I'm not sure how you all will take that. :shrug: Then the other thing is the NavBar at the top with all the links now has a navbar manager for me to control it directly but I need to learn how to set it up properly. So if I pull it together later tonight or early in the morning I try to update the site to the new version. I will admit it going to be a mess till a get the new stuff configured... So this is a word of warning there will be bugs and issues so be helpful and report problems you find. :smart:

Will do. :thumbup2: