vBulletin 4.2.0 Released!

• Administrator

Yes guys and gals the vBulletin 4.2.0 version has been released with a few new futures and bug fixes too. https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php/401607-vBulletin-4-2-FULL-has-been-released-%28vBulletin-com-upgraded%29?p=2296145#post2296145 So now as soon as I get some time put aside to install this I will. But you all are being notified there is a upgrade for the forum software and will be installing soon. I will keep yo up to date on pending upgrade! :thumbup2:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Board Of Directors

thanks for the work Mike! This is the cleanest Cummins forum on the web in my opinion. I know this stuff isn't particularly easy to setup... at least for mere coding mortals like myself.

• Like 1

• Administrator

Ok... Here is the deal I managed to install the new version to the test bench and it seem like it went really well. But I know there is going to be confusion in regards to new features for you the family members and me as the admin. :ahhh:Like there is a new feature called activity stream showing all the activity of the site on a scrolling page. I'm not sure how you all will take that. :shrug:Then the other thing is the NavBar at the top with all the links now has a navbar manager for me to control it directly but I need to learn how to set it up properly. So if I pull it together later tonight or early in the morning I try to update the site to the new version. I will admit it going to be a mess till a get the new stuff configured... So this is a word of warning there will be bugs and issues so be helpful and report problems you find. :smart:

Ok... Here is the deal I managed to install the new version to the test bench and it seem like it went really well. But I know there is going to be confusion in regards to new features for you the family members and me as the admin. :ahhh: Like there is a new feature called activity stream showing all the activity of the site on a scrolling page. I'm not sure how you all will take that. :shrug: Then the other thing is the NavBar at the top with all the links now has a navbar manager for me to control it directly but I need to learn how to set it up properly. So if I pull it together later tonight or early in the morning I try to update the site to the new version. I will admit it going to be a mess till a get the new stuff configured... So this is a word of warning there will be bugs and issues so be helpful and report problems you find. :smart:

Will do. :thumbup2: