• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

My redneck computer or what do yu mean the monitor cant catch a phone?

dripley

Well days ago things were not going well at the job. Problem on top of problem. So I am trying to work through all of this and keep everyone moving and before I make one call folks start dumping more in my lap. So I get frustrated and toss, maybe throw, my cell phone in the truck and guess what catches it. Needless to say my monitor is not an outfielder, but a solution was found for now.post-10340-138698187927_thumb.jpg

Ouch! I guess thats a good catch but probably going to be a little spendy. Did the phone come out better than the PC screen? May have to find something else to throw in the future.

The catch was very good. Computer is company supplied. Replaced about 7 months ago for the sme reason, though it was dropped and did not have anything thrown in its direction. The phone is very good quality. Matter of fact it slipped off of the console about a month ago and landed in my pesi cup and swam quite nicely. It is the same phone the monitor caught. I will be looking for a foam(not phone) in the future.

Can do.:thumbup2:

Hell if you got the evaporator, freon (3 cans), and made it to Idaho... I would supply the tools, shop, and beer and get that fixed in 1 day... :cheers:

If I had a only found this place before my truck first died. Hmmm!. Where would i be today? Thanks to all of you , the support is unbelieveable. :thumbup2: That :thumbup2: is just not for 98 and MM, that is for all of you. thanks
  • Like 2