• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

14 minutes ago, Condition1 said:

I put a new alternator on my truck now there is no lock unlock problems even when running the AC. Sorry it took me so long to reply my son turned 16 and I have been working with him to get his license, he took his drivers test today and passed. Also we took a camping trip to the Smokies, truck did an awesome job. Thanks for the info. 

did you do a vDrop test on the ground cables? My truck ate 3 alternators in 9 months when the ground started to go bad.

• 1 month later...
On 8/7/2019 at 10:42 AM, Stormin08 said:

i will be the first...you say HAS NOT UNLOCKED ONCE...does this mean that at speed in 4th, when you let off the throttle it is not unlocking ? then locking upon throttle input ? or just simpling saying it isnt hunting ?

personally, i think these trucks are very touchy in this area...but it IS supposed to unlock/lock with lack of throttle / then throttle input.

It's not hunting back and forth a thousand times an hour.  It's finally fixed!