• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Which injectors to go with???

So I got the billet convertor, BHAF, muffler delete and D-box all installed. Truck is working awesome but I want to change out the injectors as I believe they are still the originals and have 440,000kms on them. I keep seeing RV275 listed, are those a 275 horse injectors or 40 over stock? I was thinking of getting injectors from Pensacola off Ebay but read some bad feedback on them on this site and others. So I think I will go with some DAP injectors but I'm not sure which ones I should get. I will eventually get a real programmer that taps the pump, but will probably not change out the stock HY turbo. Are the lower HP injectors worth it or should I just go bigger to start with. Decent towing and MPGs are more important to me than racing.

I vote RVs. They are by far the most economical / reliable gain for your buck as injectors go. I like the 140s in my 02, but some days I think i should put the RVs in the 02 and cut back on the smoke and lower temps a bit.

• Like 1

I've got a line on a HX35 and manifold for $300. I'm going to offer $250. It's off a 99. I don't need the manifold but spare parts can't hurt. Is it normal to get the bug when you own one of these diesels, that you just want to keep making them better???? I keep thinking of the next mod I can do :)

its never gonna end i have the rv275s from dap good rep and fast shipping gonna install this weekend and im already looking for whats next maybe a scan gauge or some fog lights for the bull bar oh maybe ill wait fathers day is coming up:drool:

• Like 1