• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Ac vents not working

Not really there is no way to access the vacuum lines unless you pull the dash back in the passenger side. Sorry John...

NO worries I figured as much. Gives me an excuse to finally replace my dash on year ..... I have enough line to create a connection - but cant lose anymore :) Why does the line have so many funny shaped couplers running along the firewall - eg wher ethe 90 degree bend is and a couple other places - rather than just a single normal line with a couple tees split off it ? If you follow me ...... Im going to get rid of the 90 degree coupling for example comming off the condensor and reroute around teh hot parts but wondered why all the funny coupling - since no special purpose ? I'll post a couple pics

If it was me I would replace all the tubing under the hood with new vinyl tubing from a hardware store and not look back. :whistle:

Yeah - pretty much have now :thumb1: Thanks team MM ......... got it done ...... good to have vents back ....... plugged up a couple holes on my windshield washer reservoir also .....

Glad you have it fixed. I have found on the wifes 300SD that a mity vac and a vac gage are your best friend when it comes to vacuum leaks. Everything on that car is controled by vacuum. It even runs through the ignition switch, because the fuel shut off on the fuel pump is held open with vacuum, so when you turn the ign. switch off it shuts the vacuum line going to the fuel shut off.