• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

White night rear lighting system

ADawg

• 2 weeks later...

I've bought TONS of headlights off Rimi, when he was only on ebay. His lights are off-brand, but really good quality. Most (well, every pair I've gotten from him) are glass lenses, with metal housings (headlights), not that raggedy plastic. He's really good guy, customer service is great. I ordered 4 pair of the 200mm Euros, once, and one bulb arrived shattered. I sent him an email, and had a replacement that same week.

He's got these, too, for $14pr

Posted Image

http://rimiusa.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=35&products_id=22

Cool! I am glad to hear about the customer service. I dont care if they are name brand or not as long as they do the job :thumbup2: Now you are making it harder for me to choose with that price, but I may just go with the 100w ones so when my brother is on my butt i can give him a shot :lmao:.

Alright I did it I bought the 4 inch 100w lights from Rimiusa. I was thinking of mounting one in the hole in the bumper where the ball would go if you did not have a hitch wired in. It does not look like my tailgate would hit it any thoughts about this location?

• 4 weeks later...

Ok I am getting ready to wire these up but I need some opinions I bought some metal electric boxes to help protect them but if you guys do not think they are needed then I can return them to save 10 bucks.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

As you can see the light does not sit in there perfectly straight so I was going to angle it when I mount it. I am going to mount it to an existing bolt that comes off of the frame and hitch area. The next pic's are without the box. The lights only cost me 30 bucks shipped but I thought the boxes would help protect the lights a little more.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Any help would be great :thumbup2: