• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Members Request: Signatures

• Owner

Hey Gang...

I want to ask if you would do me a favor with your signatures. Would you guys and gals please fill out your signatures spelling out all the options, mods, and everything. I know there is a lot of way of cutting back on the words but I'm looking at improving our search rank by the amount of keywords on the site. I would like to improve the words Dodge, Cummins, Ram, Diesel, Turbo, etc.

Like mine for example...

2002 Dodge Ram 2500, 5.9L Cummins Turbo Diesel, 5 Speed NV4500 transmission, 4WD, AirDog 150, RV275 Injectors, Edge Comp, BHAF, Straight 3" Pipe Exhaust, Crankcase Vent, High Idle Mod, MPG / IAT fooler Mod, ScanGauge II, 25% Tinted Windows

So would you please go back over your signatures and check them out and see about spelling out all your options and mods...

Thanks... :wink:

I started looking at my signature and I got all excited. I have some cool ____.

:lmao::thumbup2: You know, to be honest, Mike... ;) Nothing I hate more than trying to find info, say, on an Airdog II.. Search it, get 3000+ hits on the search, only to find that 2990 of them are in a signature, and only 10 posts are actually about the Airdog II, but I need to weed through the other 2990 to find them.. ;) But, since you asked nicely.. .

:lmao::thumbup2: 2001 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins Turbo Diesel - NV5600 - 235/85R16E Federal Couragia MTs - Top Gunz Leveling kit - Diamond Eye 5" TBE - Edge Juice w/Attitude + HotUnlock, Scan Gauge II I don't have near as much cool crap as cajflynn does.. :lol:

Best signature ever!
  • Like 1

• Owner

Like whitelightning is missing the Dodge Ram

1998 24 valve Cummins Diesel

Then CajFlynn is miss all of it...

2001 qdlb, 2500

This what I mean when people go out to a search engine looking for information they don't type out qdlb trucks.

It's all about strengthening the keywords on the site. Like our strongest keyword is forum. :duh: I want to bring Dodge, Ram, Cummins, Turbo and Diesel up in the ranks. This in the return will push the site forward in the ranks of the search engines too.

Nothing I hate more than trying to find info, say, on an Airdog II.. Search it, get 3000+ hits on the search, only to find that 2990 of them are in a signature, and only 10 posts are actually about the Airdog II, but I need to weed through the other 2990 to find them.. ;)

At this point its about build up the main keywords of the site that I've listed above. We are good but I'm looking for BETTER. I know I'll never be the BEST but we can try.

Here is the current top 20 keywords of the site... Let push the significance bar more to the right...:smart:

post-2-138698189505_thumb.png

Dangit... didn't save. stupid aircard crap... :banghead:ETA: fixed. Ran out of lines... Dang thats ugly Mike. I think it may detract from the sites clean format in all honesty.

• Owner

Signatures are information base for helping other but so many people shorten words (abbreviate) that it become un-usable to the site. Because when someone searches on Google for something they search spelling it out. Unless its something that has been standardized like BHAF. So my hopes is to have more keywords that are present on the site from signatures, posting, etc that push us forward more.