• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Religious: Does God Exist?

• Owner

This was sent to me by another member of the site in a email mail. Very nice story and makes a point.DOES GOD EXIST? This is one of the best explanations on the nature of God that I have ever seen... A man went to a barbershop to have his hair cut and his beard trimmed. As the barber began to work, they began to have a good conversation.They talked about so many things and various subjects.When they eventually touched on the subject of God, the barber said: 'I don't believe that God exists.' 'Why do you say that?' asked the customer.'Well, you just have to go out in the street to realize that God doesn't exist.Tell me, if God exists, would there be so many sick people? Would there be abandoned children?I can't imagine a loving God who would allow all of these things.'The customer thought for a moment, but didn't respond because he didn't want to start an argument. The barber finished his job and the customer left the shop.Just after he left the barbershop, he saw a man in the street with long, stringy, dirty hair and an untrimmed beard.He looked dirty and unkempt. The customer turned back and entered the barbershop again and he said to the barber:'You know what? Barbers do not exist.' 'How can you say that?' asked the surprised barber. 'I am here, and I am a barber. And I just worked on you!''No!' the customer exclaimed. 'Barbers don't exist because if they did, there would be no people with dirty long hair and untrimmed beards, like that man outside.''Ah, but barbers DO exist! That's what happens when people do not come to me.''Exactly!' affirmed the customer. 'That's the point! God, too, DOES exist! That's what happens when people do not go to Him and don't look to Him for help. That's why there's so much pain and suffering in the world.'If you think God exists, send this to other people---If you think God does not exist, delete it! :pray: BE BLESSED & BE A BLESSING TO OTHERS! :pray:I really liked this, I hope you share it.........Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil.....There's no point to it.

• Like 2

• Staff

We are asked only to believe, having faith, not convinced by science or logic. Faith is an act of love and trust. I believe God designed the universe in the way that no scientific proof exists either way. It's been tried many times.Rejecting belief simply because a miracle did not happen or a problem did not disappear is not Faith. It is believing in spite of our personal doubt, our faults, our failures and shortcomings. Also never give way to doubt or failure if you do wrong. Just forgive others as you yourself would be forgiven. I have seen his works in my life with many recent unexplainable occurances and I continue to trust Him for the rest.Just my :2cents:

• Like 1

• Staff

Did you guys see the special report on how far they can now look into space with the new telescope? It's incredible! They looked into an area that looks like dark sky, like nothing there, when they focused beyond any distance seen before numerious galaxies appeared. So it just keeps going.... cruising...:)