• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

I have a weird problem. I have lost about 10psi of boost, usually around 35psi now im only seeing 25-27psi.... the weird thing is there is less smoke. I dont know what is going on. My lower left IC boot had a small hole in it (not all the way through) i filled it with silicone a while back, i have checked the Edge to MAP connection and its all good. Any ideas what could be going on? The boost seems to be higher in the morning and evenings when the air is cooler.... mid day on level 6 feels and looks like level 4....????Thanks in advance!

i built a boost tester and tried to use it but it built up so much pressure that it kicked the compressor off, it seemed like it wasnt going thru the turbo bc it only took about 5 seconds to do that. I tightened down the tap screw on the stealth plate and now i get 30psi and power back but still missing that ~5psi or so.....thanks for you help