• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Anti gay protestors

dripley

As many of you know I build chick-fil-a restarunts for a living. The president of CFA was interviewed the other day and was asked what his opinion on marriage was. I cant quote him, but he stated that he beleieved in marriage in the biblical sense, one man and one woman, his opinion. The *** and lesbian and whatever have picked up on this and have branded cfa as an anit *** company. We had a local news channel by yesterday trying to interview folks just of site and in my opinion just try to stir some controversy up. This morning 2 people showed up with signs stating that cfa was an anti *** company and they stood on the corner for about 3 hours. I guess they got discouraged after standing there that long and less than a dozen cars honked to show their appreciation or maybe just their middle finger, I was to busy to see which.It just never ceases to amaze that people who want to preach tolarence are so intolarant to any one who has a differant opinion than ther own.:smart:

It just never ceases to amaze that people who want to preach tolarence are so intolarant to any one who has a differant opinion than ther own.:smart:

Yep, the irony in it all! But, thats the good ol' liberal mind for ya... I was wondering whether or not you were going to end up chiming in on this...

Posted Image

We had to get the prious there somehow. :lmao::lmao2::lmao:

- - - Updated - - -

Yep, the irony in it all! But, thats the good ol' liberal mind for ya...

I was wondering whether or not you were going to end up chiming in on this...

Well if the protestors(all 2 of them) had not come by, I probably would not have even brought it up. Any entertainment on the job is good.

I cannot understand for the life of me how these people get all this time to protest things that dont need protesting everyone in this country should be entitled to there opinions at least thats what I thought we fought for. so what if the owner of chickafil said what he said hes entitled to say it if certain people decide not to eat there thats there right just like whats on the radio or whats on tv change the damn channel if you dont like it to many liberals. if they dont like something thats said or thats on tv or radio than protest it and shut it down why not change the channel or not eat there. myself personaly i dont have the time to protest the protesters because i work or im out fishing or up in the mountains enjoying my self and my family lifes to short for all this crap

I did on my last trip and they were good, the prices were ok and no one was rude. AND no one pushed religion, sexual preferences, not even political beliefs.Just good food and good service with polite employees.

I did on my last trip and they were good, the prices were ok and no one was rude. AND no one pushed religion, sexual preferences, not even political beliefs. Just good food and good service with polite employees.

That's all I care about when I go to a restaurant.:2cents::thumbup2: I had a huge problem with some of those asshat elected persons that said they were going to punish a private citizen and business owner (employing people) for his personal, moral and religious beliefs!!:duh:

Thru my entire relationship with CFA, They are all about good food, good service and do have about the most polite empoyess you will come across.They dont give a hoot about any persuasion you mihgt be. They have their religous values, but dont push them on anyone. It is those same values that keeps them from holding any thing against any body who walks in there doors. They treat all the same. The protesters have come back the past couple days, all one or two of them. They stand out there with there little sgns for a couple hours and leave. Maybe they are saving their breath for grand opening, who knows.

The libs push tolerance but they only want it when you think the way they do! I could really care less if a *** couple wants to get married but at what point will this stop. What next are people going to want and then brand people with being a racist, bigot, *** hater if they don't agree with them. 2003 Ram Cummins NV5600 with gauges and a Smarty! Not much more.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Staff

The good thing about all this..... you'll know going into one of these places....... chances are you'll get good polite customers and people around you when your eating. A family oriented place means they probably be more concerned about quality. :thumbup2:

Today was declared CFA day by Mike huckabee on face book I believe. The store operator for my site has been here for 5 weeks hiring out of a trailer. At 11 am he received an email from their Corparate office asking any and all CFA personell to go to ther home or any CFA restaraunt to help, due to the large outpouring of suppport, not for Dan cathy's opinion on marriage, but for everyones right to be able to express their opinion. They will break a sales record to day that I dont think any restaraunt chain has ever seen. The mall store next to us ran out of food near 8pm tonight. They were having to go to grocery stores for products today. Lines wer backed up all across the country, not just for their food but to standup for the right to speak your mind. Last time I checked we do still have that right. From what i saw on the internet, all of these folks just stood quietly in line and voted with there wallets.While not a deeply religous man in my own right, I do respcet the rights of others to have their own opinions. You can live the lifestle you want and never hear me complain to you about it. All I ask is the same from anyone else. I do not make moral decisions for any one. There is only one Man you will answer to for that.

I couldn't figure out what the exact problem was but found out the missing thing here. He was giving millions to anti-*** activists. I really don't care who does what with who, the thing that really gets me is that we have people at war getting shot at to fight for their/our home and yet us at home appreciate this by doing crap like this? Spending millions of dollars on people to drive around and bash ways of life and of course the other millions spent on the counterbashers. And if that wasn't enough BS, the economy which is weak already, has money taken out of it to support this crap. I don't really believe in "old american values". I think there were "bad" people back then the same as today. I just think people need to all be slapped in the head so they stop doing this crap. I think if you put one of these activists in a room with a soldier and interviewed them both, it would be an eye opener. Interviewer: So what did each of you do today?Soldier: Barely missed a grenade and almost lost my life when my hummer ran over a mine. Activist: Held a sign all day to whine about what someone spends money on. But then again, my opinions are no different than the opinions of the activists so, life is just a constant battle of conflicts. We feed on them. The more people there are, the more conflicts of interest. I guess that's debatable too but you can compromise easier with a small group. Nobody wants to compromise anything these days, which seems to be the absolute biggest problem. :2cents:

I couldn't figure out what the exact problem was but found out the missing thing here. He was giving millions to anti-*** activists. I really don't care who does what with who, the thing that really gets me is that we have people at war getting shot at to fight for their/our home and yet us at home appreciate this by doing crap like this? Spending millions of dollars on people to drive around and bash ways of life and of course the other millions spent on the counterbashers. And if that wasn't enough BS, the economy which is weak already, has money taken out of it to support this crap. I don't really believe in "old american values". I think there were "bad" people back then the same as today. I just think people need to all be slapped in the head so they stop doing this crap. I think if you put one of these activists in a room with a soldier and interviewed them both, it would be an eye opener. Interviewer: So what did each of you do today? Soldier: Barely missed a grenade and almost lost my life when my hummer ran over a mine. Activist: Held a sign all day to whine about what someone spends money on. But then again, my opinions are no different than the opinions of the activists so, life is just a constant battle of conflicts. We feed on them. The more people there are, the more conflicts of interest. I guess that's debatable too but you can compromise easier with a small group. Nobody wants to compromise anything these days, which seems to be the absolute biggest problem. :2cents:

I understand what you're saying; but hear this..... The CFA owner is a devout Christian and spends HIS own, after taxes money to promote Christian values. I'd bet that he's a big time military supporter also!!! This man is thinking about his kids future as well as our country's with these beliefs IMHO. Whilst the protester is only worried about who he's gonna nail in...........well you know!!! These people are only looking out for the moment and the near future. Immediate gratification whores of a kind....... If these "protesters" put as much time and effort into actually working for a living, rather than protesting, they'd be much better off financially!!!

I am sitting here in the parking lot looking at the 5 or 6 protestors with their signs standing on the street corner. I have to drive by them getting out in the street. I was wondering how much smoke I could blow them and how well they might like it. When lo and behold a 3rd gen drives by and lugged the engine down a smoked em pretty good. Did not seem to bother them, so I guess mI got my answer.