• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

finally something easy to fix

Went out to the the truck tonite and noticed the driveway had some wetness on the ground and noticed a pretty good drip coming from my truck. I thought oh great what now. Got to looking and it was anti freeze dripping from the water pump. My first thought was great probably going to have to pull the radiator, shroud, front bumper,rear bumper, starter, tranny, and about 800 other things just to put fix the water pump. I was sure I was going to need a special dealer only tool also. Its not just a Dodge thing but seems like its always something, the manufacturers or engineers always make everything so difficult and you to have hands the size of an elf to be able to get to things. Came in fired up the internet to research the fix and to my surprise it was 2 bolts and the belt tensioner. Took longer to go get the part than it did to fix it. Oh well maybe I shouldn't be such a pessimist. Must be my lucky day.Thanks Rob