• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

New. Hello

Guest moto1833

Guest moto1833

Just joined about 7 days ago. It took me about an hour to figure out how to post. Just got my 05 cummins 6 months ago. Unfortunatly I had a horrible experience at dealer and truck is having some issues so me and the dodge are off to a rough start but damn I love that cummins. If anyone here can recommend a service place in Oceanside Ca I would be great full. I have always done the work myself or at a dealer so I am a little unsure if taking it to a none dealer is a bad call or not. I did search for this question but could not find it so if it is in here some were please go easy on me. I have never been good at this forum stuff.

Welcome to the site. Lots of useful info on here, actually the best forum around. Cant be much help for a dealer in your area, but if you post your issues up some other 3rd gen owners may be able to relate to what your experiencing. Im sure once you get er ironed out, youll love your rig and enjoy it as much as we all do :thumbup2:

• Owner

Welcome to the family. I'm more of the type of person to do the work myself knowing that I done the work to the best of my abilities. So if you not sure of what going on or how to fix it... Please, Please, Please ask lots of questions we'll be more than happy to help out. Maybe if you talk to family members enough you might someone close by willing to help you out. :cool:

Welcome. We're all about sharing & learning... even if you have to send your work out, if you know what's going on, no one can give you a snow job. You'll notice many of us have listed our truck & details in the signature line so we can use that to give advise.

• 1 month later...
Guest cumminsonly

I was just told of a place that works on diesel trucks in Oceanside. Though I haven't check them out yet. But mechanic takes his diesel there. Check out Oceanside Truck Sevice on Industry St. Stay away from local dealer!