• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Wish Me Luck

jlwelding

Cant get rid of me that easy :lmao: Man I am here to tell you that anestesia kicked my tail, I would rather take my chances than go through that again :sick: Two hours for a simple extraction, started behind my ear and stoped just before my chin. Well they got it out and said it went well so here I am. I can talk but eating is tough,I never knew there where that many nevers and muscles that control your jaws. Scrambled eggs were tough :lmao2: Dont tell the wife I said that. Thanks for the prayers and good wishes

Good luck JL Dibs on your 3rd gen :)

When they took it out everyone in the lab room said it looked like a sist, they still sent it out to get it checked. I guess I will find out for sure wed. They said going in that they were 97%sure it was not cancer. :thumbup2:

Take it easy and try to relax.....don't worry about the scrambled eggs, your secret is safe here. :thumbup2: Bo