• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

I want to say THANK YOU to rth0006 (Ryan) from Alabama 911 contacts

Rogan

So, as the title states, I want to publicly thank Ryan "rth0006" http://forum.mopar1973man.com/members/11105-rth0006 for a couple reasons.. Story: My good friend, who lives here in Winchester, VA by me, was on his way back home from Louisiana. He's on a Disaster Support Team that supports the wireless and wireline 911 service in disaster-stricken areas of the US. He's spent the past week or so supporting Key West, FL, then MS and LA. He was headed home from Louisiana tonight, and blew out the transfer case in his '05 3500 SRW 6 speed 4x4 around exit 32 on I-85, about 20 minutes outside Auburn, AL. I checked the directory, and found Ryan was in Auburn. Let me tell you guys something.. He may be listed as a "Limited Member" here, as he only has about 8 posts, but this guy is A+ in my book. I called him tonight at 10:15PM (EST). He answered and volunteered to help my buddy out in any way he can, without hesitation! These forum people are true family, in my book! Turns out, Tex (my buddy) has AAA Plus and they're gonna tow him to Noonan, GA (95mi away) to Aamco, as well as booked him a hotel, all for no cost. At any rate, I thought I'd give a shout-out to Ryan (rth0006) and say "Thank you". Rogan

• Like 2

He didn't actually "do" anything, as my buddy ended up getting AAA to handle it, but the fact of calling him, and he answering a strange phone call, and offering to do whatever was needed, was an awesome gesture, in my book. He was ready to pick up and go help Tex, without question.Speaking with him on the phone, especially for the first time, and letting him know who/where I was and contacting him from, he spoke with me as if we'd been friends for years, and willing to do what he could.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Thanks Rogan! I'm more than happy to help in anyway I can! I just know that if I were in that situation, someone would surely help me out. I may not get on here or post a lot but my number is listed and if anyone is in my area and needs some help do not hesitate to call! Thank you all for the kind words!Ryan

• Like 3