• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Got Wood??

dorkweed

Just a wondrin' Michael. Sounds like it's to damn dry to even fart outside while smoking around your parts. Twas looking forward to some pix.I've run my new stove probably a dozen times now. After the first 6, I added 3 feet to the chimney. World of difference. Now I don't have to be so anal about watching temps as I dial her down. She cruises at 550-600* stove top temps............beautiful secondaries going also. I'll post some pox of the secondaries later. Need to find a way to circulate the heat around the house now!!!!:smart::banghead::ahhh:

• Owner

Just a wondrin' Michael. Sounds like it's to damn dry to even fart outside while smoking around your parts. Twas looking forward to some pix. I've run my new stove probably a dozen times now. After the first 6, I added 3 feet to the chimney. World of difference. Now I don't have to be so anal about watching temps as I dial her down. She cruises at 550-600* stove top temps............beautiful secondaries going also. I'll post some pox of the secondaries later. Need to find a way to circulate the heat around the house now!!!!:smart::banghead::ahhh:

As for the thread title no I don't have wood... I'm only got 6 of my 9 cords now and think I got maybe another cord unsplit... :rolleyes: As for adding the chimney on top you going to regret it. I've got a extra 1 foot of chimney and it a absolute pain in the arse. That exposed 1 foot of pipe plugs up because its not insulated but the original chimney liner so I got to keep 800-900*F of pyrometer temp to keep that top 1 foot clean because at 0*F the top 1 foot of chimney is luke warm when the stove is huffing at 1,200 to 1,400*F. You might reconsider you exposed chimney height.