• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Need Help....Transfer Case

Well i changed my output shaft seal on the NV5600 and when everything was bolted back up and fluid filled in the TC the TC doesnt wana shift out of 2wd. The shifter does not wana budge. Truck went into gear and had no issue there but cant engage 4x4 or put it in N. Did i do something wrong?? Please help me out.Thanks

99,I put an answer on the other site too, but I don't think you clobbered anything in the TC, you just may not have the TC shifter adjusted properly.Disconnect the shifter and move the TC input by hand and make sure it will go in the different positions. if it does, then the problem is definitely external.Hag

• Like 1