• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

new from NC

ImprezivSTi04

I wanted to do the right thing and say hello, ive referenced this site a few times to remind me how to do a few things so i decided to join up. i worked for dodge about 7 years ago as a diesel tech, a little after that i joined the Army and here i am now. i know i have alot to learn/relearn and i want to thank everyone in advance for any help they may lend me. i currently drive a 2002 6speed 24v, 150's, 62/71/14, FASS, studs, 5", quadzilla, and a vailair single.

Welcome to the CF. How do you like the Valair single?

WTF???

Posted Image

- - - Updated - - -

I wanted to do the right thing and say hello, ive referenced this site a few times to remind me how to do a few things so i decided to join up. i worked for dodge about 7 years ago as a diesel tech, a little after that i joined the Army and here i am now. i know i have alot to learn/relearn and i want to thank everyone in advance for any help they may lend me. i currently drive a 2002 6speed 24v, 150's, 62/71/14, FASS, studs, 5", quadzilla, and a vailair single.

Welcome to M73M.com family, Corey!

We're happy to have you here, even if lightnin cant remember where he is.. :moon:

Throw your truck info into your signature; it'll make helping later, much easier. :)

I, too, served Army. 19E/19K MOSs. Judging by your screenname, apparently you are/have been a Subaru owner at some point? If so, me too LOL

(I have a SB DD3850# laying in the garage for my future manual swap, if I ever get around to doing it..)

• Like 1

WTF???

Posted Image

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to M73M.com family, Corey!

We're happy to have you here, even if lightnin cant remember where he is.. :moon:

Throw your truck info into your signature; it'll make helping later, much easier. :)

I, too, served Army. 19E/19K MOSs. Judging by your screenname, apparently you are/have been a Subaru owner at some point? If so, me too LOL

(I have a SB DD3850# laying in the garage for my future manual swap, if I ever get around to doing it..)

Thanks, It tokk a few reads before I relized the problem. I always welcome folks to the CF and guess was still in the rhythm.:tongue: