• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Happy Birthday Michael!!!!!!!!

MoparMom

• Owner

:drool:

Now just show up at my door and I'll have a cold one with you. :cheers:

Thanks gang... As the day comes to a close all I've done today is nothing... Just worked the computers and web sites. Raining and snowing. Most I've done was got a load of firewood and hauled it over to the main house to keep warm and dry.

As for my B-Day present... Here is what I picked up for myself. Not to mention I already Linux'ed it up. Another light weight computer to my pile. :whistle:

Posted Image

Over 40!Black balloons should be lining the drive way.One foot is on the banana peel and the other is already out the door. :wow:Hope you don't get too revved up over this. In fact it might be good if you could figure out how to avoid having them because they just remind you about getting older.:sick:Hope you have many long years ahead.

• Owner

Over 40! Black balloons should be lining the drive way. One foot is on the banana peel and the other is already out the door. :wow: Hope you don't get too revved up over this. In fact it might be good if you could figure out how to avoid having them because they just remind you about getting older.:sick: Hope you have many long years ahead.

Shhhh... It just a number... :duh: I don't really feel that old. I'm rather very active and like being outdoors. But today I wimped out and hung around the computers and surf the web. So tomorrow I'll get my act together and get back out in the shop and get creative. Also got a few repairs to do to the trucks, ATV, and RV yet. :rolleyes: