• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Happy Birthday Michael!!!!!!!!

MoparMom

:drool: Now just show up at my door and I'll have a cold one with you. :cheers: Thanks gang... As the day comes to a close all I've done today is nothing... Just worked the computers and web sites. Raining and snowing. Most I've done was got a load of firewood and hauled it over to the main house to keep warm and dry. As for my B-Day present... Here is what I picked up for myself. Not to mention I already Linux'ed it up. Another light weight computer to my pile. :whistle:

Nice computer! I keep hoping my POS dell will keep running for another year or two. I wish HP would sell me the corporate computers I get at work... not toughbooks exactly, but stout little machines. And theres a beer...or a scotch down here for you whenever you are around. Heck, you are welcome to the couch too. I'd come up, but you are going to have to get some sort of oil & gas going around that part of Idaho or something so my work would pay for the trip.

Heck I'm still on the ball tonight I'm plugging in the 3rd Gen error code diagnostics as we speak. Even on my birthday... :cookoo:http://articles.mopar1973man.com/3rd-generation-dodge-cummins/60-obdii-error-codes @CSM Well we might not have oil or gas here but the gold mines are running big time. :hyper:

Well... if they pump fluid into the rock to get the gold out. Say in-situ mining or something... I would be able to help. Otherwise, mines and caves scare me. Good folks miners though. One of my old room mates helps out at one of the big gold mines up in AK.

• Owner

Better late than never. Happy B-day bud. Are you scared to get a hair cut, cause you think the long hair arrow dynamiks will be messed up and fuel milage will go down??? :moon::lmao:

As I wrote to Rogan in his Vistor panel...

I went to a Catholic Grade School from 1st to 6th grade and was forced to have short hair. Well my problem is with short hair mine just spikes out and stands on end. So I got to use lots of hair spray or gel to get it plastered down. Which I hate every day of it. So once I went into 7th grade (public school) I swore I'd never have short hair again. In I think 1997 I finally cut my pony tail off and it was over 3 foot long! So now I keep shoulder length tail and never looked back!

Quote Originally Posted by Mopar1973ManI went to a Catholic Grade School from 1st to 6th grade and was forced to have short hair. Well my problem is with short hair mine just spikes out and stands on end. So I got to use lots of hair spray or gel to get it plastered down. Which I hate every day of it. So once I went into 7th grade (public school) I swore I'd never have short hair again. In I think 1997 I finally cut my pony tail off and it was over 3 foot long! So now I keep shoulder length tail and never looked back!Don't think they'd let you fight fires with 3 feet of flowing locks!!!!:smart::lmao:

• Owner

Don't think they'd let you fight fires with 3 feet of flowing locks!!!!:smart::lmao:

Actually they do. I know of several people on the fire crews with long or even longer hair than mine. Even funnier yet my commander was nicknamed "Ponytail Pete" he has a long ponytail but his hair is absolutely white. Local guy and been working with USFS for years! :whistle: