• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Brake Diagnosis

JAG1

• Staff

On my 92 D250 the brakes are acting up. The pedal goes close to the floor, doesn't touch the floor, but you need to push very hard to get the brakes to work. It won't skid till you pump it up a lot of times then it acts normal and the pedal works normal without going near the floor. The front reservour in the master cylinder was 2/3rds low but, not much for leaks anywhere that I can see. The right rear has dust sticking to the rim near the rim holes but that's been there awhile.The vacuum booster has good hoses and clamps as far as I can tell......Any help is appreciated. It's my much needed work truck.T.I.A.