• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

cam position sensor questions

OK gang i have so questions about the CPS. First off i have a miss at ideal and up to about 1100 after that smooth as glass. I have been through everything I even tried putting in my 225 HP injectors to see it my 150 hp are having some kind of issue. Had them tested and they came back good. I have taken every connection apart and cleaned them. I Then cleaned all my grounds and still the same. So all i can think of is the CPS. Issue number two while driving down the road my truck has a lot of engine noise. Then like magic it like the engine changes the timing. It is half as load and can only hear the turbo. Normally it seem to quiet down when i am pulling hills or when i am pulling a load or have weight in my truck. Are these related or am i just crazy and have two different issues.