• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see that your guest and been lurking about. When you register on the Mopar1973Man.Com site you'll be able to interact with all the other members. This is the most friendliest Cummins forum you'll ever join. Take the time right now and  REGISTER  on the Mopar1973Man.Com this will open up many more options and functions on the website. Everyone is very friendly and helpful just ask questions and everyone will help you out the best they can. 

Sign in to follow this  
Mopar1973Man

Mini Shop Office

Nice! But, what's your shop rate for doin' work on our trucks? He he :thumb1: since you gotta shop and office.......

Well I've been getting $65 a hour here locally. Fits the budget of most of the locals (depressed area). Also do horse trading too (Bartering).I just did a VP44 injection pump and lift pump install just a few weeks ago. Then did a coolant flush and change too just a few days ago. :whistle:

• Like 1

Do you have a license?:lol:I'd be half tempted to drive into Riggins for truck work too :)

My Desktop Optiplex 360 Desktop sits on a homemade desk... made to fit between my bed & the wall. I used laminated boards from Home Depot. There is a drawer 3" below the top... on ball bearing drawer slides also HD... for the Mouse & Keyboard. There's another pull out shelf to the right (8" below the top) which used to house the paper feed for the original dot matrix printer. Right now, I have a phone on the end of that shelf and small plastic drawer bins with cables & attachments.

Do you have a license?:lol: I'd be half tempted to drive into Riggins for truck work too :)

I'd be more than willing to work on your truck if you drove down here. As for the license? What License? License to do what? Just a redneck mechanic here.

My Desktop Optiplex 360 Desktop sits on a homemade desk... made to fit between my bed & the wall. I used laminated boards from Home Depot. There is a drawer 3" below the top... on ball bearing drawer slides also HD... for the Mouse & Keyboard. There's another pull out shelf to the right (8" below the top) which used to house the paper feed for the original dot matrix printer. Right now, I have a phone on the end of that shelf and small plastic drawer bins with cables & attachments.

Now that craftmanship... To build all that and cram a computer there... Now mine seems rather Redneck to Flagman's :doh::lmao:

Posted Image

I did not clean up for this picture!! I just moved the chair out of the way for clarity. Notice the magnetic hooks on the side of the case, holding my headset out of the way so I don't get entangled with it in the dark.

The keyboard drawer moves very easily, perhaps too easily... but my belly acts as a stop. The rubber cushion on the left is a wrist support as the MS gives me fits with hand arm control.

The Optiplex is a commercial unit with a bigger case than my old unit that used to fit straight on. I like that the case has a LOT of ventilation.

michael, ive got that exact same power control switch (under your monitor)! LOL

BAM! That didn't take long.. LOL

Sign in to follow this