• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

I Plead Innocent, Your Honor!

flagmanruss

Nope, My scooter has Fat tires! And wrong color!

A former truck driver on my forum thinks it's NW Idaho. Sign appears to (fuzzy) read I73 East. He points out the odd numbers should run N-S. I hope it was photo shopped. Yas never know. I see them Rascals all over town, going into the store to buy their powerball tickets... scootin down the side of the road.

Posted Image

Can't read the sign well at all so I am not sure where it is at.The Hwy symbol looks like it is a Intersate symbol post-11041-138698194559_thumb.png to me and not a US or State Hwy symbol. post-11041-138698194563_thumb.png Can't really tell what the number of the hwy is but I am thinking more like an even number because the even numbers run east and west

That picture reminds me of the time I heard the story of George Jones driving the riding lawn mower down the road to the local "watering hole" because Tammy Wynette (his wife at the time) took all the keys to their vehicles so that he couldn't go!!!!!!!!:lmao2::lmao::cookoo:

Give the man a cigar. :thumbup2: I had to look twice and sure enough it is I70 up north of me... There are some really :cookoo: people up there. :rolleyes:

Twice? Here's the problem with what stodg said. I70 ends in utah and goes straight east on to the east coast... Nowhere near whatever that city is. It's I-90..