• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

TPS question

619hauler

So my TPS reads 101% on my Quadzilla Adrenaline tuner, and 100% on my Edge w/Attitude all the time. If I unplug the Data-Link connection it reads 0%. My truck always runs as drives as it should. And it does this with 2 different apps sensors. My APPS is under the drivers-side battery.Anyone have any idea what's causing this??

It's an early-04 2500 QCSB 4wd, 5-speed manual. There's no direct connection for the TPS, but from what I can tell it gets read from the data-link connection. And TPS=throttle position sensor....you are correct sir.I can't edit my signature from my iPhone app, do I gotta wait til I get my computer back up and running....

The only that I can remember from my Edge days was the "%Load" that I could display on the "Attitude" screen. From what I remember; that was the % of "fueling" that the "box" was doing at the time.It sure does sound like you've got a faulty connection somewhere.I dunno how to fix it either, because you said it was the same with 2 different units!!!! I dunno man!!:duh::banghead::think: