• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Give Us This Day...

Mopar1973Man

I would love to see your part of the country, if I ever am out that way Ill take you up on that :thumbup2We are planning our trip to Wyoming to see my mother and brother and sister. We will most likely be driving and i would like to take the kids up through the badlands on our way to show them the country a little bit. I would also like to take them to Yellowstone, but I dont know how much time I will be able to take off from work yet. We are already planning on 10 days as it is, and Yellowstone is on the complete opposite end of the state from my mom (she lives in Laramie).How far from Yellowstone are you, Mike?